We are constantly working to improve your online experience with the City of Shannon Hills. It is our desire to make all information you may need to conduct business or just learn about our community available to you 24/7 every day of the year from anywhere on the planet. We want your online experience with us to be both helpful and informative. Should you have suggestions for improving this site please let us know via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting and come back often to see how this site designed specifically for your convenience is improving.
- Mayor, Mike Kemp
- The City Council meets the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at city hall.
- The Shannon Hills District Court meets the first Tuesday of each month at 11:00 a.m. at the District Court Room in Bryant City Hall in Bryant.
- The Shannon Hills Fire Department meets the second and fourth Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m.at the station at the corner of Joan and County Line.
- The Shannon Hills Planning Commission and Board of Adjustment meets the 4th Monday of January, April, July, and October at 6:30 pm, in Shannon Hills City Hall.
- NO CASH ACCEPTED IN THE SHANNON HILLS BUILDING